SpeedClean is a Fujitsu Solutions Partner
Clean mini split evaporator coils fast. Mini Split HVAC systems are the fastest growing segment in HVAC installations and cleaning mini splits can be very profitable. In fact, almost a million units are installed annually, and there are millions of units already in service. However, until now, there’s been no easy way to properly clean mini split HVAC systems. It’s been a labor intensive and tedious process. The patented Mini Split Bib® Kit from SpeedClean changes all that. It attaches quickly to mini split systems up to 44″ wide using special brackets. It uses the custom 6 mil plastic bib section to create a barrier against the wall and other surroundings, so that you can clean the coils, fan blades and more with pressurized cleaning systems, like pump sprayers or our CoilJet Portable Coil Cleaning System.
The system is simple to use. Simply slide the brackets in behind the corners of the mini split air handler. Attach the bib and protective wall plates and tighten. Then place the bottom of the bib funnel into the included 5 gallon bucket. All coil cleaner, water and debris is safely funneled into the 5 gallon bucket. No mess, and no fuss. Download tips on cleaning mini split systems here.
- Residential Mini Split Air Handlers
- Commercial Mini Split Air Handlers
- Fits mini split systems up to 44″ wide
- Allows quick and easy cleaning of coils, fans blades, blower wheels and more
- 10 Ft hose funnels all coil cleaner and water safely into included 5 gallon bucket for easy transport and disposal
- Strong 6 mil plastic bib with sonic welded seams
- Keeps walls and surrounding safe from water and cleaner spray
There is no real set number of units one can clean before the bag needs replacement. In general 10-12 units is the going number but issues like proper storage and handling can effect that dramatically.
Yes, additional bibs are available for sale through your favorite distributor. Refer to the related accessories for part numbers.