- Residential and light commercial evaporator units
- Residential and light commercial ground floor and rooftop condenser units
- PTAC units
- Cellular transmission tower AC units
- Rooftop AC units
- Attic evaporator coils
- Refrigeration evaporator and condenser coils
- Truck and food refrigeration like Thermo King units
- Perfect for microchannel coils
- Can even be used for cleaning solar panels
- Small, portable design makes it easy to clean HVAC coils in hard to reach areas such as PTAC’s, rooftops, evaporators, refrigeration units and attics, where access to power and water is limited.
- Powerful 125 psi spray will efficiently clean coil debris and grime from both sides of condenser and evaporator coils!
0.6 gallon per minute flow rate won’t overflow the indoor AC evaporator coil condensate line
- Deep cycle, 12V Rechargeable battery makes it easy to clean virtually any coil, indoors or outdoors all day.
- Optional 8945 36″ Spray Wand with 90° nozzle lets you clean coils from the inside out, forcing dirt and debris back in the direction it entered. Perfect for microchannel coils.
- Separate on-board water and cleaner tanks eliminate the need for dragging hoses or bulky pump sprayers to clean coils.
- 10′ coiled spray hose.
“Just wanted to let you know we were on a service call for a customer’s freezer in a tight kitchen environment that would not hold temp. Looking from the rear we could see where others has tried quart “squirt” sprayers with coil cleaner and had actually pushed the grease to the rear where it re-solidified and would have been hard to reach & clean. I purchased a CoilJet for residential use, and wanted to let you know it was great in giving the pressure needed to “melt” the grease from the condenser coil in place, we used a large bake pan under the unit to catch run off, and their freezer was back in business in 20 minutes. Quick and convenient.” – Mike, from MS
“Your products definitely make the service side of our industry much easier. Thank you for a great product and all of your support.” – Tom K, Waterloo, IA